Welcome to Ubiquitous we love advertising on taxis!
At Ubiquitous we pride ourselves in delivering taxi advertising solutions that combine innovation and creativity with quality and effectiveness.
We have wrapped cabs for a wide range of clients, helping each to achieve their goals; from Vodafone to L'Oreal, Burberry to Microsoft. Across London and key UK cities, if you see a branded taxi, whether as part of a big campaign or within experiential and PR activity, it's likely to be a Ubiquitous branded taxi.
We have served the taxi industry longer than any media owner and we work with some of the world's most recognised brands, but that doesn't mean we're stuck in our ways or exclusive - in fact we're the opposite and we're continually thrilled to bring new ideas to the streets and wrap taxis for any brand, large or small.
In 2013 we launched the most significant taxi advertising innovation yet: CabConnect. In a nutshell we have brought much-demanded free Wi-Fi to the UK's taxis and at the same time we added a unique mobile marketing opportunity that delivers brand messages direct into the hands of AB taxi passengers, with CabConnect.
This unique taxi innovation (the only one of its kind), launched with Microsoft and has since carried mobile engagement campaigns for a wide range of brands, including, Laterooms.com, Swatch, Heathrow, BA and Marriott.
The history of taxi advertising is our history. We continually explore and innovate new taxi opportunities - we strive to prove campaign effect and create bespoke, imaginative taxi advertising ideas; importantly, we also lobby local councils, campaigning for easier taxi advertising nationwide making sure that it's as easy as possible for a client to put a campaign on the road with us.
Campaign of the Moment
Taxi campaign gallery
Social media pages
- RT @Citi: Best wishes to all of our colleagues & friends in #NYC at Pride today (and everyone else too) from #PrideInLondon! http://t.co/fE… 1 day 12 hours ago
- @TravelexUK taxis are back! Get that holiday feeling with great online rates & a relaxing ride to Manchester Airport. http://t.co/Fbp0sLt0Hi 2 days 17 hours ago
- RT @WinkworthPLC: At #kewthemusic tonight? Visit our taxi & guess how many balloons are inside for a chance to win Selfridges vouchers! htt… 2 days 19 hours ago
- RT @WinkworthPLC: Our #Kewthemusic competition is open again tonight. Enter for a chance to #win champagne or vouchers if you're there! htt… 2 days 19 hours ago
- The sun is shining and our glamorous @WoS_OfficialUK taxis are taking over Regent Street, for the new store launch! http://t.co/SO37pN6qDF 6 days 13 hours ago
- RT @WoS_OfficialUK: Have you spotted our #155RegentStreet taxis around London? #RegentStreet http://t.co/jeCM3qEq7g 6 days 13 hours ago
- @My_London_Home VROOM VROOOM! 1 week 1 day ago
- Keeping it simple and (importantly) keeping it real - how to build shareable content...@BuzzFeedUK top tips http://t.co/Qc4Ltz1YFp 1 week 1 day ago
- London is a fantastic city, offering both heritage and innovation. Read all about it in the latest Ubiq blog http://t.co/bD6Ui2jg00 1 week 1 day ago
- Our @OldMutualUK superside taxis are now in live in Liverpool! #BuildingBetterSolutions http://t.co/LEht40OZOW 1 week 1 day ago
What our clients say
What our Drivers say
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A UBIQ DRIVER?
Join the ranks
We are lucky to have loyal drivers, some of whom have been with us since day one, and we are welcoming new drivers all the time! Sign up today to become a Ubiquitous driver and earn some extra cash!
Taxi advertising is still an extremely popular advertising medium and in 2012 we saw a positive uplift in the quality and quantity of advertisers who wanted to have their brand on the outside of the iconic black cab. This can only be good news for drivers, as it indicates that there’s growth in the industry and therefore growth in opportunity for all of us to do well out of it.